Your entry and use of the "National Authority of the Litani River" website is subject to a set of terms and conditions. Accordingly, accessing, browsing and your use of the site implies unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of use contained in this document.
Modification of the agreement:
The management of the "National Authority of the Litani River" has the right to amend these terms and conditions, for which a notice of these amendments is placed on this page, and the amendments enter into force through publication, unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the site after such modifications have been made agrees to the modifications. You should visit this page periodically to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree to access and use the site only for lawful purposes. In this sense, you are fully responsible for all your actions and are aware of and familiar with all laws, regulations, rules and provisions relating to your use of this website. By logging in to the site, it means agreeing to refrain from:
1. Using the site to commit a crime or to encourage others to engage in any conduct that would constitute a crime or give rise to civil liability.
2. Post or transmit any illegal content that is discriminatory, defamatory, abusive, slanderous, or obscene or pornographic.
3. Using the website to impersonate another person or party.
4. Using the site to upload any material that contains viruses or any other computer files or software code that may alter, destroy or impede the operation of the site or any device or software of any person accessing the site.
5. Alter, damage or delete any content on the site.
6. Disrupt normal lines of communication in any way.
7. Posting any material that is inconsistent with the intellectual property rights of others.
8. Use inappropriate or ambiguous letters or numbers in the registration process username.
Termination of use:
Administration of the "National Authority of the Litani River" in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to and use of this site without notice and for any reason, including violation of these terms and conditions or due to any action that the Department of the National Authority of the Litani River may consider, the fullness of their liberty, that is contrary to the law or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will not be able to access the site, and the Litani River Authority will use all available means to enforce this prohibition.
The Litani River Authority reserves the right to monitor any content you enter, and has the right to delete, remove or edit any posts that violate these terms and conditions. Your use of the site indicates that you agree to be bound by the agreement with all of the above.